Selling your Excess and Surplus Electronic Components
Auckland International ltd will sell your excess, surplus and slow moving electronic components – in a job lot or by line item.
Auckland International ltd specialises in getting you maximum return on unwanted stock. We have with worldwide contacts and over 20 years’ experience.
Companies often end up with holdings of excess or obsolete electronic components, simply because it’s impossible to accurately predict market demand for your products. We help you sell this stock, with these benefits:
- a rapid injection of cash into your business
- free up valuable storage space
- simplify stock management
A good price and a rapid sale
We have years of experience of helping companies turn redundant stock into cash. Our deep knowledge of the electronics component marketplace worldwide, plus our network of long-standing business relationships, help us find you a good price and a rapid sale.
We provide a top quality service, backed by our ISO 9001 certification.
The model that works for you
We manage the sale of your stock in the way that works best for you. We offer:
- Consignment stocking: we ship the components to our warehouse. We sell them when we can get a good price. You retain ownership until the components are sold, paying us a percentage commission.
- Line item purchasing: this works like consignment stocking, except the components stay in your warehouse until they are sold.
- Lot purchasing: we purchase the components from you. This frees up space, and gives you an immediate cash return.
Your stock is decreasing in value
Please do contact us to discuss your excess stock. We can quickly give you an initial estimate of it’s value. It is decreasing in value. The longer the stock sits on your shelves, the less it will be worth when it’s sold.