Sell Your Excess Electronic Parts & Components
Auckland International will sell your excess, surplus and slow moving electronic components, in a job lot or by line item.
Auckland International specialises in getting you maximum return on unwanted stock. We have a worldwide network of industry contacts and over 30 years’ experience.
Companies often end up with excess holdings of electronic components, because it’s impossible to accurately predict future demand for their products. We help them sell this stock. We can also help companies realise the cash value of excess electronic parts from a takeover, stock clearance or liquidation.
Working with us offers these benefits:
- a rapid injection of cash into the business
- free up storage space
- simplify stock management
A good price and a rapid sale
We have years of experience of helping companies turn their redundant stock of electronic parts into cash. We have a deep understanding of the worldwide electronics component marketplace. We have nurtured a network of long-standing business relationships. All these combine to enable usto find you a good price and a rapid sale.
We provide a quality assured service, backed by our ISO 9001 certification.
The model that works for you
We manage the sale of your stock in the way that works best for you. We offer:
- Consignment stocking: we ship the components to our warehouse. We sell them when we see the opportunity to get a good price. You retain ownership until the parts are sold, paying us a percentage commission on the sale
- Line item purchasing: this works like consignment stocking, except the components stay in your warehouse until they are sold
- Lot purchasing: we purchase the components from you. This gives you an instant cash injection, and releases your storage space immediately.
Your stock is decreasing in value
Please do contact us to discuss your excess stock. We can quickly give you an initial estimate of its value. That value is probably decreasing over time. The longer the stock sits unused on your shelves, the less it will be worth when it is sold.