Oil-Rite Lubrication Equipment
We are the UK distributors for Oil-Rite lubrication equipment, which automatically lubricates machinery and monitors fluid flow levels in a wide range of applications, including:
- applying lubricant to chains and conveyors in high-speed canning facilities
- automatically replacing oil in large bearings in nuclear facilities
- dispensing grease during assembly processes
- lubricating car crushing machines in recycling operations
- monitoring hydraulic fluid levels in off-road equipment
- circulating oil to turbine bearings in wastewater plants
Oil Rite design and develop their own products, and work constantly to improve them. Their products are manufactured in the US, and 90% of the components used are produced in-house.
The Oil-Rite product range includes:
Over 80 Years of Success
Oil-Rite was founded in 1933. It has built 85 years of success as a business by delivering products and services that meet or exceed their customers’ expectations. It has been based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin since 1951.
ISO 9001 Quality Assurance
Like Auckland International, Oil-Rite demonstrates its commitment to providing excellent service by achieving ISO 9001 Quality Assurance for its Quality Management system. They are committed to the continuous improvement of our products, processes, services, and personal performance to satisfy our customers.