Oil-Rite Lubrication Equipment
- applying lubricant to chains and conveyors in high-speed canning facilities
- automatically replacing oil in large bearings in nuclear facilities
- dispensing grease during assembly processes
- lubricating car crushing machines in recycling operations
- monitoring hydraulic fluid levels in off-road equipment
- circulating oil to turbine bearings in wastewater plants
Oil Rite design and develop their own products, and work constantly to improve them. Their products are manufactured in the US, and 90% of the components used are produced in-house.
The Oil-Rite product range includes:
Over 85 years of success
Oil-Rite was founded in 1933. It has built 85 years of success as a business by delivering products and services that meet or exceed their customers’ expectations. It has been based in Manitowoc, Wisconsin since 1951. Oil-Rite has a 75,000 square foot manufacturing facility and 50 employees.
ISO 9001 quality assurance
Like Auckland International, Oil-Rite demonstrates holds ISO 9001 Quality Assurance for its Quality Management system. This shows they dedicated to delivering high quality products and services. They are committed to the continuous improvement of their products, processes and services.